The Path We Walk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A freeform RP where you help shape the world that everyone lives in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
--Beginner's Guide--
Current Plot
Factions
Character Creation
Latest topics
» Anyone Alive?
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:25 am by Kryn Cluskio

» anyone still checking the site.
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 am by Reiki

» Attempt at Advertisement
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:05 am by Reiki

» Going for a while
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:23 am by Reiki

» Any body there?
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:14 am by Min

» A New Start (continued)
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 am by Reiki

» Fairy Tail - Rebirth
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:35 pm by Reiki

» Suggestions
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:05 pm by Reiki

» A New Start
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:21 am by Reiki

Most active topics
A Stranger In The Grasslands
Count to 30 Before a Staff Posts
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]
A New Start
As much as I hate to say this
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]
Video Games Discussion!
The Ban Game
Clumsy in Blue
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 1: The Bear [Open to two]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Reiki

Reiki

Gold : 8230

Character Information
Race:: Pending

Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 3:04 am

She nodded slowly and tried to lift her head, but was unable to. She slowly closed her eyes, she seemed much weaker now than she had a couple of minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Gold : 3060

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:13 pm

Kryn sat in the tree for what seemed like an hour, but was only a few minutes. He felt rested; energized. He decided now would be a good time to walk back. He could just carry the young girl as he had before. He sighed and shut his eyes again. Not moving for a few minute wouldn't hurt much, would it?

A sound came from his left. Kryn sat up and quickly shot an arrow in the direction of the sound, embedding an arrow at the feet of a rabbit which was eating berries from a nearby bush. The bunny got scared and fled. Kryn, now feeling like resting anymore hopped down the tree and landed next to Reiki. He picked her up and silently headed back to town, taking a different rout to avoid the unconscious bandits from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:41 am

She opened her eyes, she looked at him, then closed her eyes again, her head fell to leaning against his chest, her breathing was deep and relaxed, exhaustion was obviously the worst thing wrong with her.

She fell into a deep sleep, staying in her position of leaning against him. Her expression peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:12 am

Kryn, later, walked into the town boundaries getting worried looks. He assured anyone who had walked up to him that Reiki, in his arms, was just asleep. He looked at her. I'm caring for her as if she's my own sister... But that man... He shook his head. Contemplating today's events will come later.

Back in the same room as before, Kryn set Reiki on the bed. He sat next to the bed, against the wall. He sat there for a little bit and wondered aloud, tired again for he was in a safe place he could sleep, he wondered, "Will I ever see Myri again?" With that, Kryn closed is eyes and awaited Draikos' embrace.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:42 pm

The next morning, the room seemed dark so it was before Sunrise the room seemed empty, the bed was, no one was in the room, or so it seemed, the only one was in the room... was Kryn. Reiki was no where to be seen and so it seemed very quiet. Her swords were gone and there was a feather on the unmade bed.

She was no where near the Inn, she was back in the forest, she was walking around, as if searching. She had seen Kryn's emotions for the person they needed to find and so she kept on searching. She was determined to make him smile, make him happy.
Back to top Go down
Kryn Cluskio

Kryn Cluskio

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:40 pm

Kryn yawned as he awoke. He looked at the bed. Empty. He looked around the room. Empty. He yawned again and spoke to himself, "Another day, another- wait where the hell is Reiki?" Kryn sat straight up and looked around again. He jumped to his feet and though, Maybe she left? understandable. It did get kinda weird yesterday.

With hand on his hilt, he walked outside. He deeply breathed the morning air. Once again, heading south, towards the plains, where that pink wolf was sighted. He had his day planned out already and it hasn't even been 10 minutes from when he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:26 pm

She kept on walking through, keeping an eye out for whom she was looking for. She sighed, feeling a little tired but kept on going. She was completely determined in completing this search, with or without Kryn. She looked up in the trees, stopping for a moment as she looked at something, a trail of feathers was behind her, but she didn't even know they were there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]   Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4