The Path We Walk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A freeform RP where you help shape the world that everyone lives in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
--Beginner's Guide--
Current Plot
Factions
Character Creation
Latest topics
» Anyone Alive?
Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:25 am by Kryn Cluskio

» anyone still checking the site.
Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 am by Reiki

» Attempt at Advertisement
Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:05 am by Reiki

» Going for a while
Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:23 am by Reiki

» Any body there?
Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:14 am by Min

» A New Start (continued)
Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 am by Reiki

» Fairy Tail - Rebirth
Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:35 pm by Reiki

» Suggestions
Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:05 pm by Reiki

» A New Start
Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:21 am by Reiki

Most active topics
A Stranger In The Grasslands
Count to 30 Before a Staff Posts
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]
A New Start
As much as I hate to say this
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]
Video Games Discussion!
The Ban Game
Clumsy in Blue
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 1: The Bear [Open to two]

Clumsy in Blue

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zekaire
Admin
Admin
Zekaire

Gold : 2850

Character Information
Race:: Human

Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:58 am

"Youd best rething your options , im not sure you know who your dealing with" Zekaire said wth a soft smirk on his face , hand on the blade he had snatched off a dead body he ahd run across during his travels. "If you think this number of people is enough , then your sadly mistaken" he said , his voice brimming with confidence as if he knew some kind of seceret the rest of them didnt. His eyes seemed alight with excitement as he spoke.

The bandit seemed to take a step back as he found it unusual for both people the be aggressive tword their attackers. Again the man at his side seemed to say something to him , sweat forming at his brow as he spoke to the bandit leader. The leader scowled but persued his venture "Im after your valubales girlie , and if your both interested in keeping your lives id suggest you start making piles of them at my feet." he said , his face turning nasty with anger but showing a tint of fear as well.
Back to top Go down
https://tpww.rpg-board.net
Reiki

Reiki

Gold : 8230

Character Information
Race:: Pending

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:09 am

"How about I just pile your men's bodies at your feet...." her grip tightened on the hilts of her two swords. The kind and shy girl seemed like a totally different person when she got ready to attack, her eyes dulled in an icy stare.
Back to top Go down
Zekaire
Admin
Admin
Zekaire

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:48 am

Zekaire took a step back simply watching in full detail as the events around them began to unfold. Several of the other men that were supposed to be backing their leader had already become fleet of foot and started heading away from them. If they had recognized him , or been scared of her he was unable to tell. Suddenly the man behind the rouge leader dissappeared into the tree's as Rei finished her last statement. Zekaire almost wanted to laugh as he watched this unfold. Feeble minded he thought to himself his gaze turning back to the captian , who was practically alone at this point.

A cold shiver seemed to run down his spine as the man came to the realization that he may very well be alone. "Rotten traiters" he said to himself , before his face cooled and he too decided to retreat into the safety of the forest. Zekaire quickly spoke up after the groups departure. "Good job Rei , it seems you scared them off" he said with a soft smile on his face , and laughter in his voice. "From first meeting you i wouldnt have guessed you to be able to be so stern , you seemed kinder to me" he said , light-heartedly.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:22 am

She didn't listen to him and took a step forward as if going to follow them but then stopped, gasping slightly as she looked at her surroundings. "Huh.. what happened..." she looked at him and frowned, "Zeka... What did I do?" she looked down at her swords and then looked back at him, her eyes looked like they did yesterday, kind and nervous.
Back to top Go down
Zekaire
Admin
Admin
Zekaire

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:44 am

"Nothing at all , Simply scared off some punks who thought they were going to rob us" he said with a slight laugh "You should have seen the fear in their eyes , but hey you saved us from having to fight" he said with a smile still lingering on his face.

He started to walk once again , in the direction they had been headed before. "We shouldnt dawdle however , id hate to find out they had some stronger men with backbone around the corner" he said , and although his tone seemed to be more commanding than before it still had an air of friendlyness about it. After they had begun walking once again Hyion had managed to root herself back to his shoulder , silently sleeping away.

"I remember you said you were looking for a Faction to take home to , when were in The Grand Trade you should take a look around. There are a ton of people there always recruiting for factions." he said walking just a little bit ahead of her to lead the way "Im sure it will make it all the easier to find one when people are throwing themselves at you to join , just be careful , id hate to see anything nasty happen to you."
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:16 am

She gasped and looked at the floor, "I don't think I can look... I get close to people and they always go away... so I don't think I will get into a Faction at this rate... maybe being a Lone wolf for the rest of my life isn't a bad thing..." she looked up at the sky and put her swords on her back and re-bandaged her legs and put her boots on.
Back to top Go down
Zekaire
Admin
Admin
Zekaire

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:36 am

"Dont be so silly , Youll find someone to open up with eventually. Being alone forever is never the true answer and could not actually lead to happyness.." he said with a faint smile as they continued to walk , passing many a tree that looked alike but Zekaire was still positive they were headed in the right direction. "On a side note , it takes time and alot of people always feel alone , there are just those that find ways to hide it better than others. In reality everyone is searching for someone to understand them , well those that have a life worth living anyways." he said , seeming to be more contemplating his own statement than saying it for anyone in particular's Benifit.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:44 am

She sighed, "You might be right, but I need to let people in though..." she kicked a stone, slipping onto her butt and the stone it a tree and hit her head, "Owww...."
Back to top Go down
Zekaire
Admin
Admin
Zekaire

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:14 am

Zekaire watched as she tripped once again "And maybe find someone to take care of you when you get injured" he said with a soft smile on his face , he put out his hand in offer to help her back to her feet. "That looked rather painful after all" he said trying to cheer her up and get her out of the rut she seemed to be stuck in. "Who knows , maybe youll even get lucky and the person that does all this will be really cute to"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:44 am

She sighed and took his hand, "Thanks and yeah... it did hurt..." she rubbed her head and stood up, "I don't know... maybe one day I will find someone... but in the mean time, I will just be a lone wolf and not join a faction until then..." she dusted herself off and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Zekaire
Admin
Admin
Zekaire

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:11 am

Smiled as he began to walk , more slowly this time "Then so be it , but eventually youll find somewhere. I can just tell , and im sure youll be happy once you do" he said the smile still ever present on his face. He was trying to keep a pace of walking that would keep her from falling and hurting herself once again , as he knew they would never make it to their destination if she kept getting injured.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:14 am

She sighed and kept on walking behind him, "I hope your right..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Zekaire
Admin
Admin
Zekaire

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:13 am

After half a day of travel the two finally found their way to the first signs of Civilization. The Dragons Tear tavern stood before them in all its splendor and glory and for mid-day it was extremly busy. "Ahh finally , were here" Zekaire said aloud as he came into view of the tavern , glad to finally have arrived back at his base of operations. "Ive been doing alot of work out of this tavern" he said with a sigh of relief as if a weight had been lifted off his shoulders "And now it will be good for a couple nights rest." he said as his stomache grumbled loudly "As well as some food".
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:20 am

She smiled slightly and looked at the tavern, "This will be rather interesting to me... thats for sure...." she looked at him, "I have never been in a tavern before... Always walked straight through villages and towns... only stopping for stuff like ingredients for cooking or little items which take my fancy..." she looked away slightly, her hand went into her pocket and shook her head, pulling her hand back out, she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zekaire
Admin
Admin
Zekaire

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:43 am

Zekaire listened as they talked , walking up to the tavern. She wasnt the first person to accompany him back but perhaps one of the few that actually trusted him this long. Most decided to part ways with him much sooner than reaching the inn. "Well , at least we made it safely , without even having to fight those awful looking bandits" he said the smile stull gracing his face. He reached out opening the door and holding it so that she could go through. "Were not far from The Grand Trade either , all you would have to do is follow that road and it would take you right there in no time at all. Though we may part ways at this Inn." As he spoke , he motioned for her to go through the door , inside was bustling with people going about their own business.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:31 am

She gasped and nodded, walking into the inn, she backed slightly into him as she felt a wave of nervousness wash across her, she looked up at him after bumping into him and showed slightly fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clumsy in Blue   Clumsy in Blue - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clumsy in Blue
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path We Walk :: Zilios :: Forest of the Moon-
Jump to: