The Path We Walk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A freeform RP where you help shape the world that everyone lives in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
--Beginner's Guide--
Current Plot
Factions
Character Creation
Latest topics
» Anyone Alive?
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:25 am by Kryn Cluskio

» anyone still checking the site.
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:13 am by Reiki

» Attempt at Advertisement
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:05 am by Reiki

» Going for a while
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 6:23 am by Reiki

» Any body there?
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:14 am by Min

» A New Start (continued)
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 am by Reiki

» Fairy Tail - Rebirth
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 2:35 pm by Reiki

» Suggestions
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:05 pm by Reiki

» A New Start
A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:21 am by Reiki

Most active topics
A Stranger In The Grasslands
Count to 30 Before a Staff Posts
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 2: Rairō [Reiki; Open to one]
A New Start
As much as I hate to say this
Kryn's search! Episode 1: The Grand Trade: part 1 [Open to all]
Video Games Discussion!
The Ban Game
Clumsy in Blue
Kryn's Hunts! Episode 1: The Bear [Open to two]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Reiki

Reiki

Gold : 8230

Character Information
Race:: Pending

A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:14 pm

She nodded and then gasped, looking at her feet, she was about 7, tears filled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Gold : 4290

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:39 pm

He blinked as he had just noticed that the girl had almost within seconds aged backwards, she looked younger than before and he found himself in a situation he couldn't very much understand.

"Why did you suddenly age backwards, is your time here limited? Is this a part of the time manipulation?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:46 pm

She nodded and her legs gave way, she fell onto the floor, her eyes teared up, "I haven't got much time..." she put her hand out towards him
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:01 pm

He gently slipped his fingers out of reiki's hair before outstretching his hand to the girl, he leaned back a bit not wanting to move Reiki from his lap in case he'd agitate her wounds. He slipped his hand into the girls hand and wrapped his fingers around it holding it.

"What is it you need to do?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Her grip tightened on his hand, she got younger, the burn scars on her legs more visible, her legs seemed more frail. "I need to help her......"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:23 pm

He could feel her grip on his hand and noticed the burn scars on her legs, it was fairly obvious she couldn't use her legs to get over to them, so he carefully pulled her over to them slowly as not to hurt her. Once she was right up against his body he placed her hand down of Reiki looking at her.

"What is it you will do?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:39 pm

She took a necklace off from around her neck, and put it on her stomach, "She doesn't love anyone more than she loves you... did you know she was slowly dying from this wound?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:18 pm

He watched her removed the necklace and place it on her stomach, intrigued by what she was going to do to it. He then looked her in the eyes as she spoke, his focus moving over to look down at Reiki as she slept. His hand gently stroking her cheek as he smiled softly, before his expression turned to a frown. "She's slowly dying and I pushed to find this artifact" He shook his head in shame. "There isn't a village around here anymore, I don't think we would have made it to a doctor in time"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:28 am

"Unfortunately, your right....." she closed her eyes and then put the necklace around Reiki's neck, "Now this is going to be painful for her, but when she wakes up, she needs to walk... it will agitate the wound, but that has to happen for the necklace to work... also, when its finished, the necklace with disappear.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:57 am

He watched the girl as she placed the necklace on Reiki, listening intently on every word she said.

"I understand, I will make sure to get her up and on her feet the minute she wakes up" He said as he looked back down to Reiki, leaning his head down to hers, he gently pressed his lips against her own, giving her a gently loving kiss before he pulled back up. He looked to the girl one more, gently placing his right hand on her hair, softly stroking it before he leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you, I don't want to lose her from my life and because of you, it will not happen"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:17 am

She smiled as she turned into a baby, she giggled and held onto his hand. Then disappeared. Reiki stayed curled up in his arms, sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:26 am

He blinked as he watched her turn into a baby, holding onto her gently but in a manner that he didn't want to let go, he smiled a little as she giggled. Suddenly his hand was just in mid air holding onto nothing, he frowned softly since she had disappeared, but he knew he could do nothing about it. His attention then went back to Reiki as she curled up still sleeping, he brought his right hand back over to her, gently stroking her cheek as she slept, awaiting her to wake.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:05 am

About ten minutes later, she slowly opened her eyes, a tear fell down her face as she looked at the floor, where the past Reiki had been, She looked around the place and then looked at him, her eyes showed a sense of confusion. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:54 am

He saw the tear as she began to open her eyes, his fingers gently wiping it away as he looked at her. He gave her a soft and comforting smile as she looked up to him, his hand once against caressing her cheek.

"You fell asleep Reiki and then this girl appeared, she claimed to be your younger past self and it was clear to see she resembled you. She put that necklace around you and said as soon as you wake up you have to start walking, even though it will agitate your wound"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:01 am

She nodded, "ok..." she tried to sit up and winched inpain
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:39 pm

He saw her wince and gently kept his arm around her shoulders, gently kissing her cheek before whispering to her. "I'm here with you Reiki, will do this together, you're not alone, I've just you" He said as he lifted her off his lap and placed on her on the ground. After doing so he stood up and slipped his hands into hers, giving each a soft squeeze as he looked down into her eyes. "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:43 pm

She shook her head, "Not really no, but I have to do this... argh..." she doubled over, holding her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:02 pm

He gritted his teeth a little as she doubled over in pain, he didn't wish for her to be in pain but he knew he had to make her walk. He slipped his hands into hers once again and pulled her up onto her feet and into his arms. He cuddled her close and gently, rubbing her back gently trying to comfort her. "Try not to think about the pain ok, try to concentrate and what makes you the happiest, you can squeeze my hand if it helps ok? Shall we start walking?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:27 pm

She looked at him and then took a step forward, holding onto his hand tightly, the pain, showed intensely on her face, but she was determined
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:23 pm

He took a step forward with her and felt her tight grip on his hand and it was a little uncomfortable but he knew that what she was going through was incredibly painful. He gave her hand a soft squeeze to tell her he was there. "You're doing well Reiki, keep it up"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:30 pm

She was on the verge of tears as she took another step, this time her legs gave way from under her, as she started falling, she drifted in and out of consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:02 am

He frowned as he watched her close to tears and as he legs gave way he jumped into action and caught her in his arms. He picked her up bridal style and held her, looking down at her as he held her closer.

"Reiki you have to try your hardest to stay conscious, if you cannot walk I shall carry you, but you must try to fight falling unconscious, try to be as resilient as you can"
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:44 am

She closed her eyes tightly and then opened them wide, "L-let me try again... I know I can do this... I will walk!!!" she yelled that last bit as if she had done so before... She showed the pain immensely and also showed an equal amount of determination. "If she said I have to walk, then I must, even if I am in a lot of pain, if it is going to help me... then I will take that risk of pain... I would rather suffer the pain now and get better, then still suffer with the pain and not get better..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:26 am

He nodded to her and very carefully set her back down onto her feet, his hands on her hips to keep her up on her feet and steady. He then slowly moved one of his hands off her hip and slipped it into her own hand, intertwining his fingers with hers. After he felt she could hold her ground and he had a gently but good grip of her hand, he moved his other hand off her hip and stood beside her.

"Then let's try again Reiki, I'll be beside you the entire step of the way, there's no need to fear that you'll fall because I will catch you" He said softly too her as he leaned forward and kissed her cheek, awaiting her first step to start off their walking again.
Back to top Go down
Reiki

Reiki

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:30 am

She tightened her grip on his hands as she took a step, pain showed intensely on her face as she kept on walking, trying to keep a steady pace as she went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stranger In The Grasslands   A Stranger In The Grasslands - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path We Walk :: Zilios :: Other Areas-
Jump to: